After a fresh install of arpreach on a new domain everything seems to work fine except for getting formcodes.
When I click get form code within the autoresponder I get the 502 Bad Gateway error.
A search for this error gives me lots of possible solutions but not for the get form code pages.
The domain runs on a VPS with a standard setup (Apache, Mysql, nginx proxy)
I added/adjusted the below commands to nginx.conf but this does not solve the issue.
fastcgi_buffers 8 16k;
Do you know how to solve this issue so I can start using my installation.
I have "520 bad gateway error" too, using Nginx on VPS. And then i change to Apache, now working fine. I don't know why AppReach didnt working on Nginx server :(
Today I did some more testing and found nginx proxy is the probable cause for the 520 bad gateway error.
I stopped nginx proxy and at least I can download the webform code for my autoresponders.
The bad thing is my websites are slower in responding without nginx proxy which is not good for google ranking.
I am open to any clues to fix the issue so I can use nginx proxy for speed.