To move failed subscriptions from one autoresponder to another:
1. Create the destination autoresponder and set its status to Sending Paused or Disabled
2. Create a segment that will filter those failed subscriptions
3. Filter your contacts list using the segment you created
4. Once the filter is in place, choose Edit matching contacts from the I want to... drop-down menu
5. On the Edit Matching Contacts screen, select the following under the Subscription section:
For autoresponder: choose the originating autoresponder – where you are removing them from
Move to this autoresponder: choose the destination autoresponder – where you are transferring them to
You can leave the rest of the fields as is.
6. Click the Save Changes button
For a detailed view of the entire process, you may visit the arpReach online manual.