To set up an SMTP server, follow these steps:
1. Go to Setup / Email Systems / Add an Email System
2. Under the Settings tab:
• Choose a name for this email system
• Write a description (optional)
• Check Set as the default email system for new autoresponders and broadcasts if you want this to be the primary system
3. Under Options tab:
• Set the Sending method to SMTP
• Enter your SMTP server settings (you will need to get these from your SMTP provider)
• Click on the Test Settings button to test the connection (If you are unable to connect, please verify your settings and contact your host or SMTP provider)
You can choose to modify the advanced settings and custom headers or leave them as is.
For more information on email systems, you may visit the arpReach online manual.