Start a new topic
Answered

html code for Autoresponder

Where do I get the html code for my Autoresponder.  Thanks Best Wishes,   G. Boyce Bazzell (Bazz)

Best Answer
You can create a new subscription form by choosing Create a form for this autoresponder from the I want to menu on the subscription form list.
The options are the same for both creating a new form and editing an existing form.

When you have created your form, you can generate its HTML by choosing the Get Form Code option from the actions column of the subscription form list.
Click the form code to copy it to your clipboard then paste the code into your preferred HTML editing software for styling.
As part of the styling process, the order of the fields can be changed and this will not cause a problem.

You can find full details of the different options within the user guide.

1 Comment

Answer
You can create a new subscription form by choosing Create a form for this autoresponder from the I want to menu on the subscription form list.
The options are the same for both creating a new form and editing an existing form.

When you have created your form, you can generate its HTML by choosing the Get Form Code option from the actions column of the subscription form list.
Click the form code to copy it to your clipboard then paste the code into your preferred HTML editing software for styling.
As part of the styling process, the order of the fields can be changed and this will not cause a problem.

You can find full details of the different options within the user guide.