Start a new topic
Answered

Where can I find a list of all custom fields ?

Hello,

The title says it all... I'd like to know if there's a place where I can find all the fields that can be used to customize the messages (first name, title, etc.)

thank you.

Best Answer

Hello V.

If you look at the form builder code you can work out how to add these to messages and broadcasts.

{first_name} added to a message will show subscribers first name.{last_name} will show subscribers last name.

So whatever fields you have in your form builder you can use the code like above to personalise messages if you like.

Hope this helps and is what you were looking for.

I recently purchased Arpreach and have been setting it up and testing it the last few days.

Regards

Hayden

Hello Hayden,

Thanks for your answer, it helped me a lot. 

But not all the fieds are in the web form. For example, the unsubscription link: 

I found in the system settings that the custom field for the confirmation link was CONFIRM_LINK, so I guessed that the unsubscription link was {UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK} and it seems I was right. 

But I think it would be a good idea to have a list of all these fields : not the fields that we add in the forms, but the other ones that we can also use frequently.

Do you see what I mean ?

Regards,

Veran

Hi Veran,

You can find this list in the pdf user guide - search it for 'dynamic content tags'. (I did put in a request to have the list included on the pages where you write messages, but no luck.) If you don't have the user guide go to help > documentation, and then you'll need to log in to the central hub to download it.

Hilary