Start a new topic

How do I send a follow up email only to people who haven't opened a broadcast email?

Hi All,

Firstly Thanks to the Arpreach team for all of their efforts.

I would like to know how to send a follow up email only to people who haven't opened a broadcast.

Is there a straightforward way to do this

Cheers

4 people have this question

Any one??

This feature is not available yet. According to the arp guys, it will be coming soon in an update. Or maybe something similar will, not entirely sure.

If you want to do this manually, all you have to do is create a new segment and select Broadcast, Did not open, and select the broadcast then follow up.

Doing this automatically is not currently possible. Although you can automatically send follow up messages to people who didn't open follow ups. Just place your messages in a follow up sequence, and when they open the email you want, move them into the next follow up series using Actions. You can send email 1, then reminder for email 1, reminder 2 for email 1, and reminder 3 for email 1. When they open email 1 finally, then you move them to email 2.

Thanks Steve!

Although it would be nice when the manual procedure of clicking 'new segment > did not open' is automatically done in the background when hitting the button/link "Send To Unopened' via the Stats overview, the 'work-around' option as you explained is good enough for me to work with right now. 

Hello,

Is this done yet in the latest update 1.5?

Regards

Glenn

Login or Signup to post a comment