Start a new topic
Implemented

Dropdown menu of dynamic content on message editor

Currently if I want to add dynamic content (eg {FIRST_NAME}) to a message I'm editing, I need to locate the pdf manual on my hard drive and find the relevant code in its appendix. 

Not ideal.

I'd like instead to have a dropdown menu next to the editor which will display all dynamic content available (including custom fields I've created with this autoresponder) and insert what I select into the editor at the cursor.

23 people like this idea

Thank you for your suggestion Hilary.

Other who would like to see this idea implemented should click the Do you like this idea link.

Thanks. For the record, I don't see an 'I like this idea' button, I see a text link 'Do you like this idea?' Changing that to 'Click to 'like' this idea' would be clearer.

Thanks Hilary.

We have discovered the interface is a little different for us as logged in support technicians.

this would be a massive time saver

1 person likes this
I agree with Hilary and Jason

1 person likes this
Agreed, easy access to the tags we can use would be great.

We're gonna try to add this in May's update.

Regards,

David

At least a link to a popup window with a list of the dynamic content like in Autoresponse Plus would be nice.

Thanks.

Jaremy

I like this feature. I would also like to see the ability to view the Values of Custom Fields when creating Segments so I don't have to remember what the values were and can simply view them.

1 person likes this
1) what tag works for first name here i tried

{FIRSTNAME default} but it is not working kindly let me know what tag to use when sedning broadcast

2) How do i have the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email i dont see that option during broadcast. It was easy in ARP3

1 person likes this

It's:

{FIRST_NAME [default value]}

You left out the _

Change [default value] to Friend, or whatever you want to show up there if you don't have their name.

Here's a link to all of the custom tags:

http://support.arpreach.com/support/solutions/articles/74728-what-are-dynamic-content-tags-

You can also find these in the user guide that you can download in the arpReach Hub.

I'm not sure about the unsubscribe link in broadcasts. All I see is the manage subscription link when setting up a broadcast.

I take it this did not make the "May Update".  I remember in ARP3 you could access via a link to a popup window.  How hard would this be to implement?

Please have the dropdown at the editor. It's massively useful for us. Include the trackable links as a dropdown too.

Any update regarding this highly requested feature?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment